The Provincial Aboriginal Youth Council (PAYC) is made up of youth aged 14-24 who are involved with Friendship Centres across BC.
PAYC strives to:
- represent youth voices at a provincial level
- implement province-wide initiatives to benefit Aboriginal youth
- provide a network of communication in which youth can learn about other friendship centres, both provincially and nationally, and the Friendship centre movement as a whole.
- encourage and support BC Friendship Centres to develop strong local youth councils.
- act as a liaison between Friendship Centre youth councils, PAYC, and the BCAAFC Board of Directors.